Study Guide for Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology, 9e-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $36
Size : 31.34 MB
Corresponding to the chapters in Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology, 9th Edition, this study guide reinforces your understanding of nursing pharmacology and medication safety. A rich variety of learning activities include a math review, dosage calculation exercises, and research and critical thinking exercises that emphasize clinical decision-making and prioritization.
- NCLEX®-style questions give you practice on pharmacology questions found in the certification exam.
- Mastering Medications section includes patient scenarios and critical thinking questions to help you apply content to safe medication practice.
- Dosage calculation questions reinforce mathematical knowledge and encourage safe medication administration practice.
- NEW! Updated questions and activities
- reflect the new content and emphases in
Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology, 9th Edition
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 9 edition (April 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323529127
- ISBN-13: 978-0323529129