Study Guide for Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 8th Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $40
By Gloria Leifer MA RN CNE(Author)
Size : 6.54 MB
Corresponding to every chapter of the Leifer textbook, Study Guide for Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing, 8th Edition is a rich resource that enhances your comprehension and application of the material. With a variety of learning activities, critical thinking exercises, case studies, and review questions, this study guide reinforces your understanding of essential maternity and pediatric nursing concepts and skills that you need to pass the NCLEX-PN® and succeed in your nursing career.
- Case Studies and Applying Knowledge activities provide additional opportunities for you to apply learned information to clinical care.
- Thinking Critically activities require you to apply what you’ve learned in the textbook to new situations and draw conclusions based on that knowledge.
- Learning activities include matching, labeling, and completion exercises to help you learn basic concepts of maternity and pediatric nursing.
- NEW! Exercises and review questions correspond with updated content from the 8th edition of this best-selling textbook
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 8 edition (October 12, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323567541
- ISBN-13: 978-0323567541