Study Guide for Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 10e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
By Jacqueline Burchum DNSc APRN BC (Author), Laura Rosenthal DNP ACNP (Author), Jennifer J. Yeager PhD RN (Author)
Size : 3.62 MB
Learn to connect pharmacology concepts with their impact on patient care! Designed to accompany Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 10th Edition, this robust workbook – study guide features critical thinking study questions, case studies, and detailed patient teaching scenarios. The 10th edition includes an increased emphasis on patient safety, with added questions to help you learn to spot and remediate medication errors. Plus, an emphasis on priority nursing care with NCLEX® examination-style review questions prepares you for success on the exam.
- NCLEX®-style alternate format questions, including prioritization questions, bolster your readiness for the NCLEX Exam while supporting review of core pharmacology content.
- Reinforcement of key information equips you for success on the NCLEX Examination and for patient safety (a QSEN core competency) in clinical practice.
- Three-part chapter organization separates content into study questions, NCLEX review and application questions, and dosage calculation questions.
- Detailed rationales for all prioritization questions are included in the answer key and encompass explanations for both correct and incorrect responses.
- Prioritization and delegation questions highlighted by special icons equip you to succeed on the NCLEX Exam and in the fast-paced clinical environment.
- Focus on implications of drugs and drug classes for patient care provides practice application of pharmacology content to the clinical setting.
- Application – and analysis-level questions highlighted by special icons help you integrate other nursing knowledge such as developmental considerations, laboratory values, and symptoms of adverse effects.
- Succinct question scenarios eliminate information that is not essential to answering the questions.
- Answer key is now included in the back of the printed study guide.
- NEW! Updated content has been thoroughly revised to ensure that the information is completely up-to-date and consistent with the textbook.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on patient safety features questions on safe patient care that challenge you to select appropriate actions to prevent or remediate medication errors.
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 10 edition (April 18, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323595448
- ISBN-13: 978-0323595445