Study Guide for Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 11e-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $36
By Mariann M. Harding PhD RN FAADN CNE(Author), Collin Bowman-Woodall RN MS(Author), Jeffrey Kwong DNP MPH RN ANP-BC FAAN FAANP(Author), Dottie Roberts RN MSN MACI CMSRN OCNS-C CNE(Author), Debra Hagler PhD RN ACNS-BC CNE CHSE ANEF FAAN(Author), Courtney Reinisch RN DNP FNP-BC(Author)
Size : 3.48 MB
Get a leg up in your medical-surgical nursing class and on the NCLEX examination with this essential study guide. Corresponding to the chapters in the 11th edition of Lewis’ market-leading text Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, this study guide offers a complete review of the important information in your Lewis text as well as a wide variety of purposeful exercises to help you apply your understanding of key nursing concepts. Questions reflect the most current NCLEX test plan and include multiple choice, prioritization, delegation, case studies, and alternate item formats. Plus, answers for all exercises are included in the back of the book to give you immediate feedback on your understanding and make studying easier overall.
- A wide variety of clinically relevant exercises and activities include NCLEX-examination-style alternate item questions, multiple-choice questions, prioritization questions, delegation, and case studies.
- Answers to all questions located in the back of the book provide you with immediate feedback and help make your study time more efficient overall.
- Attractive four-color design helps you better retain key information.
- NEW! Updated content
- reflects the information revisions in the new 11th edition of Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing text.
- Item Weight : 1.94 pounds
- Paperback : 479 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323551564
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323551564
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 1 x 10.7 inches
- Publisher : Mosby; 11th Edition (September 25, 2019)
- Language: : English