Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 9e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Sharon L. Lewis RN PhD FAAN (Author), Shannon Ruff Dirksen RN PhD (Author), Linda Bucher RN PhD CEN (Author)
Prepare for success in the classroom! Corresponding to the chapters in the 9th edition of Lewis’ market-leading Medical-Surgical Nursing, this study guide offers a complete review of content and a wide range of activities to help you understand key nursing concepts. Alternate item format questions reflect the most current NCLEX test plan. To make studying easier, answers for all exercises are included in the back of the book.
- A wide variety of clinically relevant exercises and activities includes NCLEX examination-style multiple-choice questions, prioritization and delegation questions, case studies, fill-in-the-blank questions, anatomy and physiology review, critical thinking activities, and more.
- Answers to all questions are included in the back of the book, giving you immediate feedback as you study.
- Additional alternate item format questions incorporating prioritization and delegation are included to better prepare you for the most current NCLEX exam.
- Attractive two-color design ties the study guide to the textbook.
- Series: Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment & Management of Clinical Problem
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 9 edition (December 16, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323091474
- ISBN-13: 9780323091473