Study Guide for Pathophysiology: The Biological Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8e-High Quality PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $38
Size : 221.36 MB
Learn, understand, and master pathophysiology! Corresponding to the chapters in Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8th Edition, this study guide offers practical activities to help you review and remember basic pathophysiology. Interactive questions provide you with a working knowledge of disease etiology and disease processes – giving you practice applying what you’ve learned to clinical practice.
- Practice exams provide immediate feedback by helping you understand the rationale behind each answer.
- More than 1,200 questions cover all areas of pathophysiology.
- Over 40 case scenarios provide real-world examples of how pathophysiology is used in the clinical setting, helping you apply and integrate knowledge.
- Concise chapter summaries highlight need-to-know information and help you to quickly review content.
- Answer key found in the back of the study guide, allows you to check answers and evaluate your progress.
- Memory Check! Boxes help you understand content – not just memorize key facts.
- Featured Learning Objectives keeps you focused on essential information from the text.
- NEW! More than 20 new illustrations
- appear in active learning activities to engage visual learners
- NEW! Thoroughly revised and updated information mirrors content from the 8th edition of the Pathophysiology textbook.
- Paperback: 325 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 8 edition (March 9, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323413099
- ISBN-13: 978-0323413091