Study Guide for The Human Body in Health & Disease, 6eThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Linda Swisher RN EdD (Author), Kevin T. Patton PhD (Author), Gary A. Thibodeau PhD (Author)
Reinforce your understanding of the concepts in Patton and Thibodeau’s The Human Body in Health & Disease, 6th Edition! Corresponding to the chapters in the text, this study guide reviews essential medical terminology, concepts and processes related to the anatomy and physiology of the human body, and body function in health and disease. A variety of exercises make it easy to review and apply key concepts, and labeling of anatomy drawings helps you learn anatomical structures and terminology.
- UPDATED! Did You Know? provides fun, interesting facts on A&P topics.
- A brief synopsis at the beginning of each chapter previews core concepts that will be covered.
- Crossword Puzzle, Unscramble and Word Find activities help you learn new vocabulary terms and their proper spelling.
- Diagrams and labeling exercises reinforce your understanding of where the structures of the body are located.
- Answers to exercises are located in the back of the study guide, along with page-number references to the textbook.
- NEW! Know Your Medical Terms exercises help you learn and understand the various word parts used in medical terminology, as presented in the new Language of Science and Language of Medicine word lists in the textbook.
- Matching and fill-in-the-blank exercises enhance your comprehension of chapter content.
- Application questions develop your critical thinking skills and help you apply information to real-world scenarios.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 6 edition (March 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323101259
- ISBN-13: 9780323101257