Study Guide for Today’s Medical Assistant: Clinical & Administrative Procedures 3rd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $29
Size : 24.96 MB
Corresponding to the chapters in the main Bonewit text, Study Guide for Today’s Medical Assistant, Clinical & Administrative Procedures, 3rd Edition features a variety of practical exercises, activities, checklists, review questions, and more to elp users master important medical assisting knowledge and skills. This comprehensive study guide has been thoroughly updated to reflect the 2015 CAAHEP competencies and key areas of practice, such as: electronic medical records, HIPAA regulations, advanced directives, emergency preparedness, ICD-10 coding, billing documentation, medical office technology, medical asepsis, vital signs, pediatric immunizations and injections, colonoscopy procedures, IV therapy, and CLIA waived tests.
- Consistent, meticulous study guide coverage aligns seamlessly with the main Bonewit text and all other Bonewit solution learning products.
- Evaluation of Competency checklists assess readers’ performance versus stated objectives and performance standards.
- Critical thinking activities encourage readers to think outside the box and imagine what they would do in real-life situations.
- Laboratory assignments at the beginning of each chapter give readers a guide on each chapter’s procedures, including guidelines on how many practices are required, which study guide pages correlate to the procedure, and which procedures are also in the procedural videos.
- Key term assessment tests readers’ knowledge of the terms presented in the main text.
- Evaluation of Learning questions assess readers’ progress and are an excellent tool to prepare for the certification exam.
- Practice for Competency checklists help readers practice each of their clinical skills.
- Pharmacology math exercises give readers a chance to practice their basic math skills in a way that relates to their future job.
- Chapter assignment tables at the beginning of each chapter guide readers through the textbook and study guide chapters, and provides a great tracking device for recording progress of textbook reading assignments and study guide activity assignments.
- NEW! Updated material aligned to most current CAAHEP and ABHES competencies
- ensures success and employability for today’s medical assistants.
- NEW! Material from the chapter on nutrition is also incorporated into the accompanying study guide material.
- NEW! Updated content on emergency preparedness and medical records ensure readers are up-to-date on these key topics.
- NEW! Application to SimChart for the Medical Office where appropriate allows readers to prepare for the real world by working on Elsevier’s own educational EHR.
- NEW! Expanded A&P key terminology sections give readers ample A&P key term practice.
- Paperback: 1440 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (October 14, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323311281
- ISBN-13: 978-0323311281
- ASIN: 0323311288