Study Guide for Understanding Nursing Research: Building an Evidence-Based Practice 7th Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $30
Size : 51.1 MB
Designed to reinforce your understanding through hands-on work with high-quality published studies, the Study Guide for Understanding Nursing Research, 7th Edition, provides both time-tested and innovative exercises for each chapter in the Grove & Gray textbook. This new edition includes an expanded focus on evidence-based practice, with each chapter featuring Terms and Definitions, Linking Ideas, Web-Based Activities, and Conducting Critical Appraisals to Build an Evidence-Based Practice. The Study Guide is built around three high-quality published research studies located in the appendices and referenced throughout the book. These full-text articles, selected for particular relevance to you, will help you better understand the research and evidence-based practice processes and help you learn to appraise and apply research findings to clinical settings.
- Time-tested and innovative exercises include brief Introductions, Key Terms exercises, Key Ideas exercises, Making Connections exercises, Exercises in Critical Appraisal, and Going Beyond exercises to promote in-depth learning for a variety of learning styles.
- Answer key allows you to check your understanding and learn from your mistakes (formative assessment).
- Quick-reference printed tabs have been added to differentiate the answer key and each of the book’s three published studies appendices (four tabs total) for improved navigation and usability.
- Learning activities for each textbook chapter reinforce key concepts and guide you in application to evidence-based clinical practice.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on evidence-based practice corresponding to the EBP emphasis in the text to help you see the value of understanding the research process and apply it to evidence-based nursing practice.
- NEW! Hands-on practice with three current, high-quality published studies to help you better understand the research and evidence-based practice processes and help you learn to appraise and apply research findings to clinical settings.
- NEW! Enhanced key terms activities compensate for the deletion of the key terms lists from the textbook that are now addressed in Study Guide activities.
- NEW! New Appraisal Guidelines help you to critically appraise research articles.
- NEW! Updated full-text articles ensure that the examples provided reflect the most current, high-quality studies that are meaningful.
- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (October 12, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323532047
- ISBN-13: 978-0323532044