Surgery for Medical Graduates, 1st edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $24
Size : 40 MB
Surgery for Medical Graduates is a concise yet comprehensive compilation of surgical diseases and their management. The book covers common surgical conditions in a crisp and condensed form that serves as a capsule for detailed coverage and revision.
• Bulleted content to comprehensively cover theory in a short span of time.
• Designed to make multiple revisions possible to retain more content.
•Exam oriented coverage of surgical topics with inclusion of frequently asked Multiple Choice Questions.
•Convenient division of the subject of surgery into concise chapters.
•Written by widely acclaimed, awarded and credible authors.
- ISBN: 978-8131250228
- Print Length: 1294 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier India (September 6, 2018)
- Publication Date: September 6, 2018