Surgery Morning Report: Beyond the Pearls-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $44
By Williams MD MSEd, Austin D.(Author), Gefen MD FACS, Jonathan(Author), Mann MD FACS, Barry D.(Author), Dasgupta MD FACP FCCP, Rajkumar(Series Editor), Koolaee DO, R. Michelle(Series Editor)
Size : 127.7 MB
Surgery Morning Report: Beyond the Pearls is a case-based reference that covers the key material included on the USMLE Step 2 and Step 3, as well as the surgery clerkship. Focusing on the practical information you need to know, it teaches how to analyze a clinical vignette in the style of a morning report conference, sharpening your clinical decision-making skills and helping you formulate an evidence-based approach to realistic patient scenarios.
- Each case has been carefully chosen and covers scenarios and questions frequently encountered on the Surgery boards, shelf exams, and clinical practice, integrating both basic science and clinical pearls.
- “Beyond the Pearls” tips and secrets (all evidence-based with references) provide deep coverage of core material.
- “Morning Report”/”Grand Rounds” format begins with the chief complaints to the labs, relevant images, and includes a “pearl” at the end of the case. Questions are placed throughout the case to mimic practical decision making both in the hospital and on the board exam.
- Written and edited by experienced teachers and clinicians; each case has been reviewed by board certified attending/practicing physicians.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Morning Report
- Paperback: 489 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (September 13, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323597599
- ISBN-13: 978-0323597593