Surgery Review Third edition-EPUB
By Martin A. Makary MD(Author), Michol Cooper(Author)
Size : 28.04 MB
Preparing for the boards? Check out this 3rd edition of Surgery Review, crafted by over 70 expert surgeons known for their excellence in teaching. This concise, go-to resource reviews the broad field of general and GI surgery, along with up-to-date coverage of the surgical specialties anesthesia, trauma, and critical care. Well written, well-illustrated, and highly readable, this acclaimed resource is easy to hold and handle and perfect for rapid review.
- Quickly review any topic through clinical scenarios that mandate a surgical decision and highlight the standard of care.
- Master key points as top surgeons use the Socratic method to review each clinical scenario through a series of high-yield facts.
- Focus on information most important for recertification through practical, case-based questions and italicized pearls that focus on take-home points.
- Jump start your recertification prep with NEW chapters that focus on topics traditionally over-represented on exams.
- Paperback: 728 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (November 14, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451184050
- ISBN-13: 978-1451184051