Surgical Approaches to the Facial Skeleton Third edition-EPUB+Videos
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $299
Size : 45.57 MB
Highly regarded by oral and maxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, and trainees in these fields, this unique title is a step-by-step, superbly illustrated guide to the surgical approaches used to expose the facial skeleton. More than 400 full-color surgical and cadaver photographs, as well as detailed line drawings, clearly depict the key anatomic structures and technical aspects of each approach, providing unsurpassed, detailed coverage of safe access to specific regions of the craniofacial skeleton.
- Includes intraoperative photographs and cadaver photographs that complement the surgical drawings — now entirely in full color throughout.
- Describes the transconjunctival approach to the medial orbit, subtarsal approach to the internal orbit, Weber-Ferguson approach to the midface, facial degloving approach to the midface, and many more approaches you’re likely to use in clinical practice.
- Includes access to twelve new, exclusive videos that depict surgical approaches performed on cadavers for enhanced visual representation of the technique. Videos include the Transconjunctival Approach, Midface Vestibular Approach, Mandibular Vestibular Approach, Retromandibular Approach, and more.
- Suggests specific instruments that the authors have found most useful for incising, retracting, and manipulating the tissues involved with each surgical approach.
- Points out advantages and disadvantages of each approach, and presents more than one approach to each region whenever possible.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Hardcover: 262 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (March 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149638041X
- ISBN-13: 978-1496380418
Other titles you may like :
Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease- 2 Volume Set: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management, 10th Edition – ORIGINAL PDF+Videos Making Sense of Lung Function Tests, Second Edition-Original PDF Diagnostic Pathology: Normal Histology, 2e-Original PDF Imaging in Pediatrics, 1e-Original PDF Plastic Surgery: Volume 5: Breast, 4e-Original PDF+Videos DeMyer’s The Neurologic Examination: A Programmed Text, Seventh Edition-Original PDF A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers, 5e-Original PDF Acute Exacerbations of Pulmonary Diseases (ERS Monograph)-Original PDF Zitelli and Davis’ Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 7e-Original PDF Civetta, Taylor, & Kirby’s Critical Care Medicine 5th Edition-EPUB