Surgical Management of the Transgender Patient, 1e-PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $103
By Loren S Schechter(Author)
Size : 51.02 MB
Comprehensive and current, the new Surgical Management of the Transgender Patient provides coverage of the preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care of transgender individuals. It takes a step-by-step approach to both transmale and transfemale procedures, and presents detailed descriptions of the techniques and procedures employed by today’s surgeons. Featuring full-color illustrations and photos throughout, it’s a must-have resource for individuals and programs with an interest in gender confirmation surgery.
- Takes a systematic approach to the surgical management of transgender individuals, describing preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care.
- Features atlas-style surgical chapters.
- Provides coverage of hot topics in surgery, including metoidioplasty, chest surgery, and phalloplasty.
- Full-color design with illustrations and photos enhances your visual understanding.
- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (October 10, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323480896
- ISBN-13: 978-0323480895