Surgical Pathology of the Liver-EPUB
200 Points ~ $20
قیمت 80000 تومان
Amazon Price $221
By Michael Torbenson MD(Author), Roger Moreira MD(Author), Lizhi Zhang MD(Author)
Size : 65.73 MB
- Reflects both the current literature and the extensive personal experience of the authors, all practicing GI/liver pathologists at the Mayo Clinic.
- Integrates the use of immunohistochemical stains and other supporting studies into the morphological findings in every chapter.
- Provides practical differential diagnoses, prioritized by likelihood.
- Covers liver pathology terms, the use of immunohistochemistry and special stains in medical liver pathology, electron microscopy, cytopathology, molecular pathology, and hematopathology.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Hardcover: 664 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (December 13, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496365798
- ISBN-13: 978-1496365798