Surgical Reconstruction of the Diabetic Foot and Ankle Second Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $180
By Thomas Zgonis DPM FACFAS(Author)
Size : 52.99 MB
- Covers everything from preoperative management of the diabetic patient, to surgical reconstruction by various surgical teams, to postoperative management with long-term successful outcomes.
- Addresses elective, reconstructive, traumatic, and revisional diabetic foot and ankle surgery.
- While other references discuss medical management for the diabetic foot, Surgical Reconstruction of the Diabetic Foot and Ankle is the definitive reference on surgical intervention for the diabetic foot.
- Offers superb coverage of the surgical reconstruction of osseous and soft tissue defects by providing a step-by-step approach for the treatment of diabetic foot infections, osteomyelitis, non-healing wounds, and Charcot neuroarthropathy.
- Features more than 1,200 high-quality illustrations, including over 800 in full color.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Hardcover: 520 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (December 19, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496330072
- ISBN-13: 978-1496330079