Synopsis of Shoulder Surgery-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $119
By Uma Srikumaran(Author)
A reader-friendly overview of fundamentals in shoulder pathology and treatment from renowned experts!
Shoulder problems comprise a significant percentage of orthopaedic practice, including trauma and sports related injuries. Synopsis of Shoulder Surgery by Uma Srikumaran and esteemed contributors provides a concise, well-rounded perspective on the surgical and nonsurgical management of a wide array of shoulder disorders.
The opening chapters lay a solid foundation of knowledge, covering anatomy, physical examination of the shoulder, surgical approaches to the shoulder, imaging, and the use of diagnostic and therapeutic injections. Subsequent chapters succinctly discuss management of a comprehensive range of shoulder conditions, organized by the underlying type of pathology. The final chapters provide insightful pearls on shoulder rehabilitation and perioperative pain management.
- Concise summaries of common shoulder pathologies and treatment options
- Discussion of core procedures for rotator cuff disease, frozen shoulder, instability, osteoarthritis, clavicle and proximal humerus fractures, and thoracic outlet syndrome
- The easy-to-digest bulleted format and wealth of illustrations enhance understanding of diverse shoulder problems and techniques
- Succinct presentation allows for quick review and use for board examination preparation
This is a must-have resource for orthopedic surgeons in training and advanced allied health personnel. Shoulder surgeons, physician assistants, and front line providers such as primary care and emergency room physicians will also find this book to be a useful resource.
- Item Weight : 1.11 pounds
- Paperback : 215 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1684200806
- ISBN-13 : 978-1684200801
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 9 inches
- Publisher : Thieme; Illustrated edition (October 30, 2020)
- Language: : English