As the field of gynecologic surgery evolves at a rapid pace, stay ahead of the crowd with Te Linde’s Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery, your foremost guide to pelvic anatomy and surgical technologies. Perfect for both gynecologists-in-training and veteran physicians, this tome of information imparts the latest novel techniques that will keep your practice on the industry’s cutting edge. Whether you’re just getting started, looking to hone your surgical techniques, or simply searching for an outstanding guide to keep your memory fresh — this text will help you gain mastery of the latest developments in gynecologic surgery.
• Topics cover gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive surgery, and urogynecology
• Succinct overviews of each procedure for easy reference
• Procedural, step-by-step guides of each technique, including operative notes
• Clear and accessible line drawings and color illustrations
• Interactive website coupled with 24 in-depth instructional videos