Text and Atlas of Wound Diagnosis and Treatment-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $55
Size : 43.93 MB
A UNIQUE COMBINATION TEXT AND FULL-COLOR ATLAS OF WOUND MANAGEMENT
Text and Atlas of Wound Diagnosis and Treatment delivers outstanding visual guidance and clear, step-by-step instruction on caring for patients with wounds. Utilizing more than 700 full-color illustrations and clear, concise text, this unique learning text also includes complete discussion of evidence-based concepts of wound treatment.
Text and Atlas of Wound Diagnosis and Treatment is logically divided into four sections:
- Integumentary Basics which covers fundamental topics such as anatomy and physiology of the integumentary system and acute and chronic wound healing
- Wound Diagnosis which discusses specific disorders such as vascular wounds, lymphedema, pressure ulcers, diabetes, burns, and more
- Wound Bed Preparation which details debridement and dressings
- Biophysical Technologies which includes electrical stimulation, negative pressure, pulsed lavage with suction, hyperbaric oxygen, ultraviolet, and low level laser therapy
Text and Atlas of Wound Diagnosis and Treatment is enhanced by learning aids such as chapter objectives, NPTE-style review questions at the end of each chapter, and case studies which give real-world application to the principles and techniques discussed in the book.
Entry-level students in all medical professions (doctors, podiatrists, physician assistants, nurses, physical therapists, and occupational therapists) will find this an essential text for understanding the multi-disciplinary approach to caring for patients with wounds.
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (April 9, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071807217
- ISBN-13: 978-0071807210