Post Views: 0
Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology 8th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $227
By Ross E Petty MD PhD FRCPC(Author), Ronald M. Laxer MDCM FRCPC(Author), Carol B Lindsley MD FAAP MACR(Author), Lucy Wedderburn MD MA PhD FRCP(Author), Robert C Fuhlbrigge MD PhD(Author), Elizabeth D. Mellins MD(Author)
Size : 97.26 MB
Offering up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of disease progression, diagnosis, management, and prognosis, Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology is the definitive reference in the field. For physicians caring for children with rheumatic diseases, this revised 8th Edition is an unparalleled resource for the full spectrum of rheumatologic diseases and non-rheumatologic musculoskeletal disorders in children and adolescents. Global leaders in the field provide reliable, evidence-based guidance, highlighted by superb full-color illustrations that facilitate a thorough understanding of the science that underlies rheumatic disease.
- Offers expanded coverage of autoinflammatory diseases, plus new chapters on Takayasu Arteritis and Other Vasculitides, Mechanistic Investigation of Pediatric Rheumatic Diseases, Genetics and Pediatric Rheumatic Diseases, and Global Issues in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Reflects the changes in diagnosis, monitoring, and management that recent advances have made possible.
- Covers the latest information on small molecule treatment, biologics, biomarkers, epigenetics, biosimilars, and cell-based therapies, helping you choose treatment protocols based on the best scientific evidence available today.
- Features exhaustive reviews of the complex symptoms, signs, and lab abnormalities that characterize these clinical disorders.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Item Weight : 1.74 pounds
- Hardcover : 768 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323636527
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323636520
- Dimensions : 7.87 x 5.51 x 1.57 inches
- Publisher : Elsevier; 8th edition (December 29, 2020)
- Language: : English