Textbook of Pediatrics-Original PDF
Buy Premium Membership Or use your points
Amazon Price $25.62 | By Mansoureh Togha , Elham Jafari , Hossein Ansari | Size : 91.23 MB
Aligned as per the competency based curriculum; includes a competency mapper to help identify relevant competency coverage throughout the text.
• Well-illustrated text, in sync with DOAP model as adopted in the new curriculum.
• Written in simple language with explanations to make it student friendly.
• Decision making algorithms for better understanding, mnemonics to help in retention.
• Includes numerous boxes, figures, tables to aid in quick learning.
• Contains recent advances in pediatrics.
• Special emphasis laid on behavioral disorders and psychiatric problems in children.
• Includes detailed coverage of emergencies in children; modern diagnostic tests provides an up-to-date content in the field of Pediatrics and Neonatology.
• Will aid in preparation for the forthcoming NEXT exam.
The book has been written with the intent of help students remember and recollect medical facts easily. With the ever-expanding field of medicine, the students are facing an increased burden to compete. The book through its approach and simple construct helps ease this burden in the understanding of pediatrics. It follows a point-wise simple format that is easy to read and comprehend. Liberal use of mnemonics and clues are used throughout to make learning more impactful.
One should be aware of any adverse events following administration of drugs or vaccines or else it may be missed. The temporal criteria for adverse events following immunization is discussed in detail so that the adverse events can be identified.
- ISBN : 978-8131257685
- Publisher : Elsevier India (September 30, 2021)
- Publication date : September 30, 2021
- Language : English