Textbook of Physical Diagnosis: History and Examination 8th Edition-Retial PDFThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $149
By Mark H. Swartz MD FACP(Author)
Size : 303.82 MB
Mastering each aspect of the patient interview and physical exam is fundamental to medical education, resulting in more accurate diagnostic skills, more effective patient management, and better patient outcomes! Dr. Swartz’s Textbook of Physical Diagnosis is a highly respected reference in this critical area, offering a compassionate, humanistic approach to the art and science of interviewing and physical examination. From cover to cover, you’ll learn how your interpersonal awareness is just as important in physical diagnosis as your level of skill – and why clinical competence in this area is essential for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and all members of the healthcare profession.
- Explores how cultural differences can influence communication, diet, family relationships, and health practices and beliefs – which may affect your approach to a patient’s treatment.
- Features hundreds of high-quality color images, an easy-to-use design, and detailed descriptions of practical techniques throughout.
- Offers clear, easy-to-understand explanations of interviewing and examination techniques, clinical presentations, pathophysiology, complementary and alternative medicine, and physical diagnosis standards and tests. All chapters completely reviewed and revised.
- Features a new chapter on deconstructing racism and bias in clinical medicine.
- Provides expanded coverage of the musculoskeletal system with more specialty examinations of joints.
- Emphasizes precision, accuracy, and critical thinking in clinical assessment.
- Highlights clinical ethics and professionalism.
- Includes more than 6 hours of in-depth video, featuring step-by-step key aspects of the physical examination for adults, toddlers, and newborns, important interviewing scenarios, and audio of heart and lung sounds.
- Hardcover: 704 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 8 edition (May 1, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323672922
- ISBN-13: 978-0323672924