The Analysis of Burned Human Remains, Second Edition (ATLAS OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY) – Original PDFThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price : 95$
The Analysis of Burned Human Remains, Second Edition, provides a primary source for osteologists and the medical/legal community for the understanding of burned bone remains in forensic or archaeological contexts. It describes in detail the changes in human bone and soft tissues as a body burns at both the chemical and gross levels and provides an overview of the current procedures in burned bone study. Case studies in forensic and archaeological settings aid those interested in the analysis of burned human bodies, from death scene investigators to biological anthropologists.
- A comprehensive and updated reference for osteologists and the medico-legal community charged with analyzing burned human remains from forensic and archaeological contexts
- Describes, in detail, the changes in human bone and soft tissues as a body burns
- Ideal title for those researching cremation, osteology, bioarchaeology, forensic anthropology, skeletal biology, and taphonomy
- Includes case studies in forensics and archaeological settings to aid those interested in the analysis of burned human bodies
- Series: ATLAS OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 2 edition (July 9, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128004517
- ISBN-13: 9780128004517