The Autoimmune Diseases, Fifth EditionThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Ian R. Mackay (Editor), Noel R Rose (Editor)
Since publication of the 4th Edition of The Autoimmune Diseases in 2006, the understanding of the immune mechanisms underlying autoimmunity and autoimmune disease has significantly deepened and broadened. This fully revised 5th Edition incorporates new material and combines common themes underlying inductive and effector mechanisms and therapies that relate generally to the autoimmune disorders. It discusses the biological basis of disease at genetic, molecular, cellular, and epidemiologic levels and includes expanded coverage of autoinflammatory disease and autoimmune responses to tumors.
- Gives a thorough and an important overview on the entire field, framing individual disease chapters with information that compares and contrasts each disorder and therapy
- Provides thorough, up-to-date information on specific diseases, along with clinical applications, in an easily found reference for clinicians and researchers interested in certain diseases
- Keeps readers abreast of current trends and emerging areas in the field
- Ensures that content is not only up-to-date, but applicable and relevant
- Hardcover: 1304 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 5 edition (January 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0123849292
- ISBN-13: 9780123849298