The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, 3e-Original PDF
By Ajay K. Singh MB FRCP(Author), Joseph Loscalzo MD PhD(Author)
Size : 17.8 MB
Based on the popular review course from Harvard Medical School, The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition, provides in-depth coverage on all specialties of internal medicine, as well as palliative care, occupational medicine, psychiatry, and geriatric medicine. Ideal for preparing for certification or recertification, this highly regarded review tool keeps you up to date with tremendous changes in the field, incorporating detailed discussions in every chapter, essential learning points, more than 600 review questions, numerous tables and figures, and more.
- Organizes 100+ chapters into 10 broad sections, with one additional section devoted to board simulation. Each chapter includes a section of multiple-choice questions.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of leading authorities from Harvard as well as former chief residents at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, making this an excellent exam review tool as well as a general practice resource.
- Includes three new chapters: Sedation Agitation-Sleep Deprviation; Hepatitis B and C; and Evaluation of the Dyspneic Patient.
- Features a brand new, full-color design with all-new diagrams and color photos.
- Provides extensively revised information throughout, including more MOC-focused content.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback: 1280 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (March 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323476708
- ISBN-13: 978-0323476706