The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine Question & Answer Companion, 2e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $59
By Ajay K. Singh MB FRCP(Author), Joseph Loscalzo MD PhD(Author), Sarah Hammond MD(Author)
Size : 8.16 MB
Based on the popular review course from Harvard Medical School, The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine Question & Answer Companion, 2nd Edition, provides more than 450 questions and in-depth answers on all specialties of internal medicine, as well as palliative care, occupational medicine, psychiatry, and geriatric medicine. Ideal for preparing for certification or maintenance of certification, this highly regarded review tool positions you for exam success!
Shares the knowledge and expertise of leading authorities from Harvard as well as former chief residents at Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Contains 450+ board review style questions with full discursive responses – all extensively revised to reflect current board standards.
- Features a brand new, full-color design with all-new diagrams and color photos.
- Provides thoroughly revised information throughout, with many new figures and updated tables.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (March 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323480438
- ISBN-13: 978-0323480437