The Comprehensive Treatment of the Aging Spine: Minimally Invasive and Advanced Techniques
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $258.77 (Amazon)
by James J. Yue, Richard D. Guyer, Stephen H. Hochschuler, Larry T. Khoo, J. Patrick Johnson
The Comprehensive Treatment of the Aging Spine provides all the state-of-the-art coverage you need on both operative and non-operative treatments for different clinical pathologies of the aging spine. Dr James Yue and a team of talented, pioneering orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons cover hot topics like minimally invasive fusion, dynamic stabilization, state-of-the-art intraspinous and biologic devices, and more…in print and online.
• Search the full text and access a video library online at expertconsult.com.
• Master the very latest techniques and technologies through detailed step-by-step surgical instructions, tips, and pearls.
• Stay current on the state-of-the-art in intraspinous and biologic devices-such as Stent (Alphatec) and Optimesh Spineology; thoracic techniques-kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, and spacers; and conservative treatment modalities-including injection therapies, acupuncture, and yoga.
• Make expert-guided decisions on techniques and device selection using the collective clinical experience of pioneering editors and contributors.
• Identify the advantages and disadvantages for the full range of available microsurgical and endoscopic techniques for management of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine pathology-minimally invasive fusion, reconstruction, decompression, and dynamic stabilization.
• View a narrated video library demonstrating surgical techniques and device tips and pearls on the included DVD.
View step-by-step techniques and tricks from pioneers in the field
- ISBN-13: 9781437703733
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 12/21/2010
- Pages: 496