The Family Medicine Board Review Book-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $84
By Dr. Robert A. Baldor MD FAAFP(Author)
Size : 9.7 MB
Focusing on the topics commonly found on ABFM in-training, board certification, and recertification examinations, The Family Medicine Board Review Book helps you make the most of your study time and achieve exam success. It provides valuable background information on all three AFBM exams and their formats, presents more than 1,800 multiple choice questions for self-assessment, and helps you identify areas that may require further study. Ideal for residents, practicing physicians, and nurse practitioners, this new review tool is an excellent resource for testing your knowledge of the entire field of family medicine.
- Questions are derived from common clinical situations, presented in ABFM-exam format. Explanations support each answer, key points are highlighted throughout, and content is weighted appropriately to the exam.
- Includes an atlas with clinical images and lab smears, reflecting the types of illustrations that are included on the exam.
- Contains additional reading suggestions for each answer to assist with further study.
- Use with Fast Facts for the Family Medicine Board Review for a comprehensive board exam preparation experience.
- Includes CME/CE for physicians who will be sitting for the ABFM recertification exam.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Paperback: 424 pages
- Publisher: LWW (January 31, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496370880
- ISBN-13: 978-1496370884