The Foundations of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $119
By Surena Namdari MD(Author), Benjamin Zmistowski MD(Author), Reza Omid MD(Author)
Size : 22.89 MB
A comprehensive introductory text with more than 150 color images and figures, The Foundations of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery provides essential information on shoulder and elbow care for students, residents, fellows, and new doctors.
Surgery of the shoulder and elbow has grown more common in recent decades as understanding of anatomy, physiology, and pathology has improved. Additionally, innovations in surgical techniques and implant design have given surgeons the tools to address a higher number of shoulder and elbow pathologies. To adequately care for this increasing patient population, the basics of shoulder and elbow care must be disseminated to those in training.
Together with their expert contributors, Drs. Surena Namdari, Benjamin Zmistowski, and Reza Omid explore the foundational concepts of shoulder and elbow surgery, including:
- Shoulder anatomy and physical examination, shoulder instability, and rotator cuff disease
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis) and injuries to the biceps-labral complex
- Shoulder arthritis (glenohumeral arthritis), shoulder fractures, and the athlete’s shoulder and elbow
- Scapular disorders and acromioclavicular disorders
- Elbow anatomy and physical exam, elbow instability, and tendon injuries
- Neuropathies of the upper extremity
- Elbow arthritis, fractures of the elbow, and humeral shaft fractures
In conjunction with clinical experience, The Foundations of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery will serve as an invaluable resource for orthopedic surgeons-in-training.
- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; 1 edition (May 26, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1630915327
- ISBN-13: 978-1630915322