The Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics 6th Edition-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $57
By Betty Chou(Author)
Size : 9.06 MB
Portable and easy to consult, The Johns Hopkins Manual® of Gynecology and Obstetrics is a trusted on-the-spot reference for virtually any issue you’ll encounter in obstetrics, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and gynecologic oncology. The updated 6th Edition has been reorganized for quick reference, and contains thoroughly revised information culled from the collective expertise of residents and attending physicians at The Johns Hopkins University.
- New sections on female pelvic medicine/reconstructive surgery and general surgery in obstetrics and gynecology.
- New chapters cover multifetal pregnancy, substance abuse, psychiatric diseases, neoplastic diseases, hereditary cancer syndromes, and more.
- Easy-to-use outline format modeled after The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics.
- Used with confidence for nearly 20 years by house officers, medical students, and practitioners who deal with obstetric and gynecologic diseases and disorders.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; 6th edition (June 10, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 856 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975140206
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975140205