The Little Black Book of Neurology (Mobile Medicine) 6th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $75
By Osama O. Zaidat MD(Editor), Alan J. Lerner MD(Editor), J.Douglas Miles MD PhD(Editor)
Size : 17.17 MB
Widely known and well-respected, The Little Black Book of Neurology has been a thorough yet portable reference in this complex field for more than 30 years, presenting definitions, classifications, and guidance on diagnosis and management for a wide range of neurological disorders. The 6th Edition offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging – plus a new, more user-friendly, fast-access format that makes the book ideal for quick clinical consultation or as a refresher for the Boards.
- Presents a comprehensive, yet concise, “all-in-one” introduction to neurology in a portable, alphabetical format – now newly structured to make reference faster and easier than ever.
- Enables you to access critical guidance at a glance with new tables of differential diagnosis, patient evaluation, and treatment options.
- Covers many new topics including significantly expanded sections on sleep, neuromuscular disorders, and critical care.
- Includes four new appendices: Neurocritical Emergencies • Therapeutic Care • AAN Guideline Summaries • and Scales – highlighting evidence-based guidelines when available, enabling you to make more informed clinical judgments.
- Offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Mobile Medicine
- Paperback: 816 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (June 7, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323529798
- ISBN-13: 978-0323529792