The Molecular Immunology of Neurological Diseases-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $67
By Sunil Kumar(Editor)
Size : 4.03 MB
The Molecular Immunology of Neurological Diseases provides a comprehensive review of current updates in molecular immunogenetics of different neurological diseases. Readers will learn about the role of immune cells and their modulation strategies to help in the development of therapeutic approaches for both acute and chronic neurodegenerative disorders. There is no other book available on the topic. It has long been thought that the brain is an immune-privilege organ with very limited immune response. However recent studies have made clear that both systemic ‘brain’ and peripheral ‘blood’ immune cell responses play key roles in determining brain pathology in neurodegenerative disorders.
This book summarizes the role of immune cell activation in the central nervous system microenvironment in acute and chronic neurodegenerative disorders. In addition, it discusses the key role of immune cells and their modulation strategies for the development of current therapeutic approaches.
- Discusses the molecular immunogenetics of different neurological diseases
- Covers strategies for the development of therapeutic approaches
- Encompasses both acute and chronic neurogenerative disorders
- Describes the molecular pathogenesis of viral genes in various diseases
- Features chapters on migraine, muscular dystrophy and cancer
- Publisher : Academic Press; 1st edition (March 4, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 176 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0128219742
- ISBN-13 : 978-0128219744