The Mont Reid Surgical Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series, 7e-Original PDF
Amazon Price $59
By The University of Cincinnati Residents(Author), Amy Makley MD(Author)
Size : 38.86 MB
Essential reading for residents and medical students, this popular handbook is a must-have resource for convenient, quick access to information on managing common surgical problems. Written by current surgery residents at the University of Cincinnati, the completely updated 7th Edition focuses on the surgical treatments, guidelines, procedures, and topics you need to know – both in print and online.
- New chapters cover Surgical Risk Assessment, Head and Neck Malignancy, Mediastinal Tumors, Dialysis Access, and Robotics.
- Rapid References section offers handy formulas and charts in one easy-access location.
- Thoroughly revised content throughout ensures that you stay up to date.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Mobile Medicine
- Paperback: 1088 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (October 27, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323529801
- ISBN-13: 978-0323529808