The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th edition-EPUB
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $74
By Dr. Malcolm Thaler MD(Author)
Size : 71.87 MB
Clear and concise, The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need has provided quick and accurate discussions on using an EKG to diagnose cardiac and non-cardiac conditions for nearly 30 years. This ninth edition is packed with full-color illustrations, real-world clinical scenarios, and step-by-step instructions—giving you the practical guidance you need to use an EKG in actual clinical settings with patients.
- Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atrial fibrillation, and other disorders.
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed.
- New content added to reflect recent clinical and technological advancements.
- Depicts real-life clinical situations and provides important clinical context for EKG use.
- Advises on the dangers of over-reliance on computer interpretations and includes many other practical considerations that other books leave out.
- New EKG cases available in the companion eBook illustrate key concepts discussed throughout the book.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
- Series: Only EKG Book Youll Ever Need
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 9 edition (February 7, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496377230
- ISBN-13: 978-1496377234
Other titles you may like :
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2017: 7-Book Set – Original PDF Making Sense of Lung Function Tests, Second Edition-Original PDF Diagnostic Pathology: Normal Histology, 2e-Original PDF Imaging in Pediatrics, 1e-Original PDF Plastic Surgery: Volume 5: Breast, 4e-Original PDF+Videos DeMyer’s The Neurologic Examination: A Programmed Text, Seventh Edition-Original PDF A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers, 5e-Original PDF Acute Exacerbations of Pulmonary Diseases (ERS Monograph)-Original PDF Zitelli and Davis’ Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 7e-Original PDF Civetta, Taylor, & Kirby’s Critical Care Medicine 5th Edition-EPUB