The Orthopaedic Manual: From the Office to the OR-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $50
By Kenneth Egol MD(Author)
Size : 22.82 MB
- Offers concise coverage of topics essential to advanced care practitioners, including a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions, procedures, and paperwork references required in today’s health care.
- Covers the role of the advanced practice provider, evaluation of new patients, orthopaedic surgical patients, operative management, nonoperative conditions, administrative services, office procedures, and more.
- Includes tips and tricks of the trade useful for all advanced care practitioners.
- Ideal for use in any practice setting, as well as for the nonphysician health care provider who attends to patients presenting to the emergency department with acute traumatic musculoskeletal complaints.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Paperback: 348 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (December 8, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149634457X
- ISBN-13: 978-1496344571