The PA’s Complete Guide to Prescribing Drug Therapy 2019-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $49
Size : 9.28 MB
A quick-access guide to current drug recommendations with regular digital updates!
Thoughtfully organized for speedy retrieval of vital information, this prescribing reference is designed for use by PAs and other advanced health care providers in all clinical practice settings. Available in print with eBook and regular digital updates, it guides practitioners involved in the primary care management of patients with acute, episodic, and chronic health problems in selecting appropriate pharmacology options and treatment regimens for over 500 diagnoses.
Concise and easy to use, the guide is the only such resource organized by diagnosis. In a consistent format, it delivers drug choices listed alphabetically by generic name, FDA pregnancy category, availability in generic form or over-the-counter, adult /pediatric dosing regimens, brand names, available dose forms, and additives. A particularly helpful feature is the commentary interspersed throughout offering such clinically useful information as laboratory values to be monitored, patient teaching points, and safety information. Thirty appendices present information in a convenient table format. An alphabetical cross-reference index of drugs by generic and brand name, with FDA pregnancy category and controlled drug schedule, facilitates quick identification of drugs by alternate names and relative safety during pregnancy.
- Presents information in concise format for speedy drug information retrieval
- Organized by diagnosis in a consistent format that lists drug choices alphabetically by generic name, FDA pregnancy category, availability of generic and trade name, adult/pediatric dosing, dose forms, and more
- Highlights clinically important information such as lab values to be monitored, patient education points, and safety information
- Offers 30 tables providing ready access to key drug classifications, FDA pregnancy categories, Schedule of Controlled Substances, and many others
- Presents brand-generic cross reference
- Includes free eBook and regular updates with purchase
- Paperback: 740 pages
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company; 2019 edition (April 28, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0826151051
- ISBN-13: 978-0826151056