The Practice of Nursing Research: Appraisal, Synthesis, and Generation of Evidence, 7e – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $69
Learn how to properly evaluate and use existing research data and how to conduct your own original research. This authoritative text gives provides a comprehensive foundation for appraisal, synthesis, and generation of research evidence for clinical nursing practice. This new edition also features enhanced coverage of the research methods most applicable to evidence-based practice (outcomes research, intervention research, and translational research), along with a significant increase in the coverage of qualitative research methodologies.
- Comprehensive coverage of nursing research organizes content into five units: Introduction to Nursing Research, Nursing Research Processes, Tools for Evidence-Based Healthcare, Strategies for Analyzing Research and Building an Evidence-Based Practice, and Writing Proposals and Obtaining Funding.
- Rich and frequent examples from the literature demonstrate the importance and immediacy of research in nursing practice and bring principles to life through the context of actual published studies.
- Strong coverage of quantitative and other clinically-applicable research methodologies gives you a solid grounding to conduct, appraise, and apply research evidence to the realities of clinical practice in today’s healthcare environment.
- NEW! Enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice equips you to generate research evidence and to appraise and synthesize existing research for application to clinical practice. Using the ANCC Magnet Recognition Program criteria as a point of focus, this book prepares you for today’s emphasis on evidence-based practice in the clinical setting.
- NEW! Expanded emphasis on qualitative research addresses phenomenological research, grounded theory research, ethnographic research, exploratory-descriptive research, and historical research to support the development of nursing.
- NEW! Updated coverage of digital data collection guides you through use of the internet for research and addresses the unique considerations surrounding digital data collection methods.
- NEW! Pageburst ebook study guide gives you the opportunity to fully master and apply the text content in a convenient electronic format with integrated interactive review questions.
- Series: PRACTICE OF NURSING RESEARCH: CONDUCT, CRITIQUE, & UTIL ( BURNS)
- Paperback: 752 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (September 14, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455707368
- ISBN-13: 9781455707362