The Prefrontal Cortex, Fifth Edition – Original PDFThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price : 111$
The Prefrontal Cortex, Fifth Edition, provides users with a thoroughly updated version of this comprehensive work that has historically served as the classic reference on this part of the brain.
The book offers a unifying, interdisciplinary perspective that is lacking in other volumes written about the frontal lobes, and is, once again, written by the award-winning author who discovered “memory cells,” the physiological substrate of working memory.
The fifth edition constitutes a comprehensive update, including all the major advances made on the physiology and cognitive neuroscience of the region since publication in 2008.
All chapters have been fully revised, and the overview of prefrontal functions now interprets experimental data within the theoretical framework of the new paradigm of cortical structure and dynamics (the Cognit Paradigm), addressing the accompanying social, economic, and cultural implications.
- Provides a distinctly interdisciplinary view of the prefrontal cortex, covering all major methodologies, from comparative anatomy to modern imaging
- Unique analysis and synthesis of a large body of basic and clinical data on the subject (more than 2000 references)
- Written by an award-winning author who discovered “memory cells,” the physiological substrate of working memory
- Synthesizes evidence that the prefrontal cortex constitutes a complex pre-adaptive system
- Incorporates emerging study of the role of the frontal lobes in social, economic, and cultural adaptation
- Hardcover: 460 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 5 edition (August 21, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 012407815X
- ISBN-13: 9780124078154