The Respiratory System: Basic Science and Clinical Conditions (Systems of the Body), 2nd Edition
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Andrew Davies PhD DSc (Author), Carl Moores BA BSc MBChB FRCA (Author)
Part of the popular Systems of the Body series, this fully integrated textbook on the respiratory system encompasses the related anatomy, physiology and biochemistry, all presented in a very clinically relevant context. Highly accessible and tailored for modern medical curricula, series volumes are also widely appreciated by a range of allied health students and professionals.
- One of the seven volumes in the Systems of the Body series.
- Concise text covers the core anatomy, physiology and biochemistry in an integrated manner as required by system- and problem-based medical courses.
- The basic science is presented in the clinical context in a way appropriate for the early part of the medical course.
- There is a linked website providing self-assessment material ideal for examination preparation.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (June 16, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702033707
- ISBN-13: 9780702033704