The Textbook of Non-Medical Prescribing-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $34
By Dilyse Nuttall(Author, Editor), Jane Rutt–Howard(Author), Jane Rutt-Howard(Editor)
Size : 4.17 MB
THE TEXTBOOK OF
The Textbook of Non-Medical Prescribing is an authoritative and accessible overview of the vital skills, contemporary issues and essential knowledge relevant to both students and healthcare practitioners. Written as a response to the growing emphasis placed on prescribing in the modern health service, this text provides up-to-date information on safe and effective prescribing. This wide-ranging book helps students and trainees develop foundational knowledge of the key areas and prescribing competencies and provides healthcare professionals with a continued source of current information.
Now in its third edition, this text has been fully updated and revised to reflect changes in legislation, current practices and new guidelines. New and updated topics include independent prescribing for therapeutic radiologists, supplementary prescribing for dietitians, paramedics working in advanced roles to independently prescribe and the Royal Pharmaceutical Society’s Competency Framework for all Prescribers.
- Provides up-to-date information essential to safe and effective prescribing in a clear, easy-to-understand style
- Discusses current issues and practices in pharmacology, prescribing and therapeutics and medicine management
- Links to the Royal Pharmaceutical Society’s Competency Framework for all Prescribers for non-medical prescribers
- Presents learning objectives, key theme summaries, activities and numerous case studies
- Offers access to additional online resources including interactive exercises, quizzes, self-assessment tests and web links
The Textbook of Non-Medical Prescribing is an essential resource for students, nurses, dieticians, pharmacists, and allied health practitioners pursuing a prescribing qualification or looking for an updated refresher on the subject.
- Paperback: 424 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 3rd edition (November 15, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119520479
- ISBN-13: 978-1119520474