The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics Paperback-EPUB
Amazon Price $71
By Dr. Zachary Crees MD(Author), Dr. Cassandra Fritz MD(Editor), Dr. Alonso Huedebert MD(Editor), Dr. Jonas Noe MD(Editor), Dr. Arvind Rengarajan MD(Editor), Dr. Xiaowen Wang MD(Editor)
Size : 5.62 MB
- Offers brief, logical approaches to diagnosis and management of commonly encountered medical conditions, including new therapies that improve patient outcomes.
- Presents valuable content in a concise, practical format that includes easy-to-follow guidelines, tables, diagrams, algorithms, dosing, and treatment information.
- Provides a clear view of the challenges faced by residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners, plus offers practical solutions, and expert guidance—all in one convenient and easily accessible source.
- Edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
The Washington Manual is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by LWW under license from Washington University.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Paperback: 1072 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Thirty-Sixth edition (June 6, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1975113489
- ISBN-13: 978-1975113483