Thieme Review for the USMLE®: A WIN for Step 2 and 3 CK-Original PDF
By Manoj Gurung(Author), Yayra Musabek(Author)
Size : 71.25 MB
A one-stop board prep for acing the USMLE® Step 2 and Step 3 CK exams
Thieme Review for the USMLE®: A WIN for Step 2 and 3 CK by Manoj Gurung and Yayra Musabek fills a void in available board prep materials, offering the perfect one stop reader-friendly resource for acing these exams – truly All What Is Needed (A WIN). Allopathic and osteopathic medical students preparing for the USMLE® Step 2 and 3 CK or COMLEX-USA Level 2-CE and Level 3 will benefit from this must-have study guide.
- Multiple clinical case scenarios and practice questions enable students to test themselves and actively engage in the study process
- “Next Step in Management” and “Next Step in Diagnosis” – flow charts that specifically cater to the multiple-choice question format and the thought process required for the exams
- Many never-before-seen diagrams, illustrations and algorithms simplify challenging information
- Hundreds of tables and charts compare similar diseases
- Approximately 600 memory retrieval structures (MRS), an invaluable tool for memorizing complex material
This book will benefit readers throughout their entire medical careers, from residency through clinical practice.
- Publisher : Thieme; 1st edition (March 26, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 756 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1626239258
- ISBN-13 : 978-1626239258