Tietz Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 7th Edition – ORIGINAL PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $107.25
by Carl A. Burtis
A condensed, easier-to-understand student version of the acclaimedTietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, Tietz Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 7th Edition uses a laboratory perspective in providing the clinical chemistry fundamentals you need to work in a real-world, clinical lab. Coverage ranges from laboratory principles to analytical techniques and instrumentation, analytes, pathophysiology, and more. New content keeps you current with the latest developments in molecular diagnostics. From highly respected clinical chemistry experts Carl Burtis and David Bruns, this textbook shows how to select and perform diagnostic lab tests, and accurately evaluate results.
- Authoritative, respected author team consists of two well-known experts in the clinical chemistry world.
- Coverage of analytical techniques and instrumentation includes optical techniques, electrochemistry, electrophoresis, chromatography, mass spectrometry, enzymology, immunochemical techniques, microchips, automation, and point of care testing.
- Learning objectives begin each chapter, providing measurable outcomes to achieve after completing the material.
- Key words are listed and defined at the beginning of each chapter, and bolded in the text.
- A glossary at the end of the book makes it quick and easy to look up definitions of key terms.
- More than 500 illustrations plus easy-to-read tables help you understand and remember key concepts.
- New chapters on molecular diagnostics include the principles of molecular biology, nucleic acid techniques and applications, and genomes and nucleic acid alterations, reflecting the changes in this rapidly evolving field.
- New content on clinical evaluation of methods, kidney function tests, and diabetes is added to this edition.
- NEW multiple-choice review questions at the end of each chapter allow you to measure your comprehension of the material.
- NEW case studies on the Evolve companion website use real-life scenarios to reinforce concepts.
- Series: Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry (Tietz)
- Hardcover: 1104 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (May 8, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455741655
- ISBN-13: 9781455741656