Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, Seventh Edition – Ttrue PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
The “gold standard” of emergency medicine is now in full color
With 418 contributors representing over 120 medical centers from around the world, Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine comprehensively covers the entire field of emergency medicine — from prehospital care, disaster preparedness and basic resuscitative techniques — to all the major diseases and disorders encountered in the emergency department.
Unquestionably the leading text in the field, this is a true must-have reference for everyone in emergency medicine from residents to practicing physicians. The Seventh Edition is highlighted by a new full-color presentation, a companion DVD with 17 additional chapters, a greater international focus, and innovative new features and content.
- NEW 4-color design will include at least one “visual” (figure, photo, table) per page
- NEW chapters include: Natural Disasters, Aneurysms of the Aorta and Major Arteries, Aortic Dissection, Acute Urinary Retention, Acute Renal Failure & Renal Insufficiency, The Diabetic Child, Hemtologic-Oncologic Emergencies, and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- NEW companion DVD features additional 17 additional chapters and videos and animations of emergency medicine procedures
- NEW chapter template improves readability and facilitates quick searching
Authoritative content you won’t find in any other resource:
Chapter 1. Epidemiology; Chapter 2. Pathophysiology; Chapter 3. Clinical Features (a. History & Comorbidities; b. Symptoms; c. Physical Examination; d. Cardinal features); Chapter 4. Diagnosis (a. Clinical Criteria; b. Differential diagnosis; c. Lab evaluation; d. imaging); Chapter 5. Treatment; Chapter 6. Disposition & Follow-Up; Chapter 7. Practice Guidelines; Chapter 8. Special Populations (a. Elderly, Pregnant patients, etc.; b. Global issues); Chapter 9. Special Considerations (a. Patient Safety; b. Injury Prevention); Brief TOC (Sections): Section 1. Prehospital Care; Section 2. Disaster Preparedness; Section 3. Resuscitation; Section 4. Resuscitative Procedures; Section 5. Analgesia, Anesthesia, and Sedation; Section 6. Emergency Wound Management; Section 7. Cardiovascular Disease; Section 8. Pulmonary Emergencies; Section 9. Gastrointestinal Emergencies; Section 10. Renal and Genitourinary Disorders; Section 11. Gynecology and Obstetrics; Section 12. Pediatrics; Section 13. Infectious Diseases; Section 14. Neurologic Emergencies; Section 15. Toxicologic Emergencies; Section 16. Environmental Injuries; Section 17. Endocrine Emergencies; Section 18. Hematologic and Oncologic Emergencies; Section 19. Head, Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Emergencies; Section 20. Dermatologic Emergencies Section 21. Trauma Section 22. Injuries to the Bones and Joints Section 23. Musculoskeletal Emergencies Section 24. Psychosocial Emergencies Section 25. Abuse and Assault Section 26. Special Situations Section 27. Emergency Imaging
- File Size: 95208 KB
- Print Length: 2208 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 7 edition (October 22, 2010)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English