Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections, 1e-Original PDF+Videos
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $109
By Gina M Allen(Author), David John Wilson(Author)
Size : 23.4 MB
An ideal “how-to” guide for those who perform musculoskeletal injections, this unique resource by Drs. Gina M. Allen and David John Wilson demonstrates how to make the most out of the clear visualization provided by ultrasound-guided techniques. High-quality line drawings, clinical photographs, and ultrasound images clearly depict patient presentation, relevant anatomy, and sonoanatomy.
- Clear, concise text and numerous illustrations make this reference your go-to source on today’s ultrasound-guided musculoskeletal injections.
- Bulleted text follows a quick-reference template throughout: clinical/ultrasound findings, equipment, anatomy, technique, aftercare, and comments.
- Each chapter covers the entire injection process with text on the left-hand page and corresponding images on the right.
- Useful for clinicians in radiology, sports medicine, rheumatology, orthopaedics, pain medicine, and physical therapy – anyone who needs a clear, current guide to this minimally invasive treatment option for pain relief.
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (September 22, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702073148
- ISBN-13: 978-0702073144