Ultrasound: The Requisites, 3rd Edition – ORIGINAL PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $94.04
by Barbara S. Hertzberg MD FACR (Author), William D. Middleton MD FACR (Author)
This best-selling volume in The Requisites™ Series provides acomprehensive introduction to timely ultrasound concepts,ensuring quick access to all the essential tools for the effective practice of ultrasonography.
Comprehensive yet concise, Ultrasound covers everything frombasic principles to advanced state-of-the-art techniques. This title perfectly fulfills the career-long learning, maintenance of competence, reference, and review needs of residents, fellows, and practicing physicians.
- Covers the spectrum of ultrasound use for general, vascular, obstetric, and gynecologic imaging.
- Fully illustrated design includes numerous side-by-side correlative images.
- Written at a level ideal for residents seeking an understanding of the basics, or forpractitioners interested in lifelong learning and maintenance of competence.
- Extensive boxes and tables highlight differential diagnoses and summarize findings.
- “Key Features” boxes offer a review of key information at the end of each chapter.
- Explore extensively updated and expanded content on important topics such as practical physics and image optimization, the thyroid, salivary glands, bowel, musculoskeletal system, cervical nodal disease, ectopic pregnancy, early pregnancy failure, management of asymptomatic adnexal cysts, practice guidelines – and a new chapter on fetal chromosome abnormalities.
- Visualize the complete spectrum of diseases with many new and expanded figures of anatomy and pathology, additional correlative imaging, and new schematics demonstrating important concepts and findings.
- Further enhance your understanding with visual guidance from the accompanying electronic version,which features over 600 additional figures and more than 350 real-time ultrasound videos.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. The enhanced eBook experienceallows you to view the additional images and video segments and access all of the text, figures, and suggested readings on a variety of devices.
- Series: Requisites in Radiology
- Hardcover: 632 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (July 27, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323086187
- ISBN-13: 9780323086189