Ultrasound: The Requisites, Second Edition (Requisites in Radiology)
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
This new volume in the popular Radiology RequisitesT series efficiently presents all of the core knowledge in general, vascular, and obstetric/gynecologic ultrasound. It covers everything from basic principles through state-of-the-art tech-niques, with a focus on the specific information needed to pass the boards and practice radiology. Concise but compre-hensive, it is extremely easy to read, with abundant charts and lists to summarize important facts at a glance.
- Displays a full range of images for each type of abnormality, helping readers to recognize the range of sonographic findings.
- Covers both general & vascular with obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound, for convenient “one-stop” reference.
- Offers an organization that parallels Ultrasound: Case Review, making it easy for readers to practice applying the information they’ve learned.
- Offers new chapters on Practical Physics · Lower Genitourinary · General Abdomen · Neck & Chest · and Extremities, covering the latest ultrasound topics and techniques.
- Presents new discussions of nuchal translucency, cystic adenomatoid malformation, and ectopic pregnancy in the obstetrics and gynecology chapters.
- Features almost completely new images-148 now in full color-all captured with state-of-the-art equipment for optimal clarity.
- Hardcover: 624 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (December 31, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323017029
- ISBN-13: 9780323017022