Umphred’s Neurological Rehabilitation 7th Edition-PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $135
By Rolando T. Lazaro(Author)
Size : 136.62 MB
Develop problem-solving strategies for individualized, effective neurologic care! Under the new leadership of Rolando Lazaro, Umphred’s Neurological Rehabilitation, 7th Edition, covers the therapeutic management of people with activity limitations, participation restrictions, and quality of life issues following a neurological event. This comprehensive reference reviews basic theory and addresses the best evidence for evaluation tools and interventions commonly used in today’s clinical practice. It applies a time-tested, evidence-based approach to neurological rehabilitation that is perfect for both the classroom and the clinic. Now fully searchable with additional case studies through Student Consult, this edition includes updated chapters and the latest advances in neuroscience.
- Comprehensive reference offers a thorough understanding of all aspects of neurological rehabilitation.
- Expert authorship and editors lend their experience and guidance for on-the-job success.
- UNIQUE! A section on neurological problems accompanying specific system problems includes hot topics such as poor vision, vestibular dysfunction, dementia and problems with cognition, and aging with a disability.
- A problem-solving approach helps you apply your knowledge to examinations, evaluations, prognoses, and intervention strategies.
- Evidence-based research sets up best practices, covering topics such as the theory of neurologic rehabilitation, screening and diagnostic tests, treatments and interventions, and the patient’s psychosocial concerns.
- Case studies use real-world examples to promote problem-solving skills.
- Comprehensive coverage of neurological rehabilitation across the lifespan ― from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Terminology adheres to the best practices, follows The Guide to Physical Therapy Practice and the WHO-ICF World Health model.
- enhanced eBook on
- UPDATED! Color photos and line drawings clearly demonstrate important concepts and clinical conditions students will encounter in practice.
- NEW and EXPANDED! Additional case studies and videos illustrate how concepts apply to practice.
- Updated chapters incorporate the latest advances and the newest information in neurological rehabilitation strategies.
- NEW and UNIQUE! New chapter on concussion has been added.
- Separate and expanded chapters on two important topics: Balance and Vestibular.
- Hardcover: 1280 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 7 edition (December 27, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323611176
- ISBN-13: 978-0323611176