Understanding Nursing Research: Building an Evidence-Based Practice 7e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $87
Size : 39.78 MB
Edition after edition, Burns & Grove’s Understanding Nursing Research: Building an Evidence-Based Practice has been known as a leading textbook of nursing research for evidence-based practice (EBP). Now under the authorship of Drs. Grove and Gray, this streamlined and enhanced 7th edition gives you even sharper insights into understanding, appraising, and applying published research for evidence-based nursing practice. Known for its authoritative content, time-tested systematic approach, and unique research example format ― the new edition of this bestselling textbook includes an enhanced EBP focus, new content on the emerging trend of mixed-methods research, and a spotlight on need-to-know information to equip you to apply the latest evidence to your clinical practice.
- Clear, step-by-step organization introduces the research process and demonstrates how this systematic framework relates to EBP.
- Research examples provide practice in working with published studies, with many of the examples including Critical Appraisal and Implications for Practice sections.
- Critical Appraisal Guidelines boxes provide step-by-step guidance in appraising published research studies.
- Balanced coverage of qualitative and quantitative research prepares you to approach research questions and clinical questions with an unbiased view of the researcher’s methodology.
- Authoritative content is written by pioneers and practitioners of nursing research, who offer unique, first-hand insights into the field.
- Strong emphasis on evidence-based practice helps you develop skills in studying and appraising published research, so you are prepared for your role in working with research evidence.
- NEW! Enhanced evidence-based practice focus
- equips you to apply the latest research findings to clinical practice.
- NEW! Streamlined research examples serve as concise and clinically relevant exemplars of key contents.
- NEW! Mixed-methods content focuses on need-to-know material on mixed-methods research, which is growing significantly in popularity.
- NEW! Improved legibility, usability, visual appeal, and readability meets the needs of visual learners with easy-to-understand content.
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (October 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323532055
- ISBN-13: 978-0323532051