Understanding Telehealth-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $67
By Karen Schulder Rheuban(Author), Elizabeth Krupinski(Author)
Size : 9.06 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The first complete guide to the rapidly expanding field of telehealth
From email to videoconferencing, telehealth puts real-time healthcare solutions at patients’ and clinicians’ fingertips. Every year, the field continues to evolve, enhancing access to healthcare, supporting clinicians, and improving the patient experience. However, since telehealth is in its infancy, no text has offered a comprehensive, definitive survey of this up-and-coming field―until now.
Written by past presidents of the American Telemedicine Association, Understanding Telehealth explains how clinical applications leveraging telehealth technology are optimizing healthcare delivery. In addition, this timely resource examines the bedrock principles of telehealth and highlights the safety standards involved in the diagnosis and treatment of patients through digital communications. Logically organized and supported by high-yield clinical vignettes, the book begins with essential background information, including a look at telehealth history, definitions and roles, and rural health. It then provides an overview of clinical services for adults, from telestroke to telepsychiatry. The third section addresses pediatric clinical services, encompassing pediatric emergency and critical care, telecardiology, and more.
A groundbreaking resource:
• Chapters cover a broad spectrum of technologies, evidence-based guidelines, and application of telehealth across the healthcare continuum
• Ideal for medical staff, public healthcare executives, hospitals, clinics, payors, healthcare advocates, and researchers alike
• Incisive coverage of the legal and regulatory environment underpinning telehealth practice
- Item Weight : 1.5 pounds
- Paperback : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781259837401
- ISBN-13 : 978-1259837401
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.63 x 9.2 inches
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1st Edition (December 5, 2017)
- Language: : English